Primark Haul - February 2018

Last week I had a quick trip to Primark and thought I would share with you what I bought.  I was mainly focusing on stuff I can wear going into Spring and Summer because I really don't need anymore Winter clothes and there is definitely some pieces I will be going back to get soon. 



The first I got was this gym outfit.  This was the main reason I went in in the first place as I needed new gym clothes and I'd heard great stuff about the Primark line so I wanted to give them a try.  

Vest: £3.50 // Sports Bra: £3.50 // Leggings: £5


The next thing I picked up were these shorts which I though would be perfect for the gym or just for Summer and they are so comfy, I will definitely be going back to pick them in more colours.

Shorts: £2.50


I then picked up this coat because I have been looking for something like this for ages and since it was reduced I couldn't leave it there.

Coat: £5 (reduced from £20)


This skirt I knew I needed to have.  I've already seen so many people buy it and I really wanted to give it a go myself.  Its faux leather which isn't something I would usually go for with a skirt but the colour is gorgeous and perfect for Spring and Summer.  I also bought the white top to go with it but it's also just a really handy wardrobe staple for lots of outfits.

Skirt: £8 // Top: £4


And finally I picked up these two face masks at the till.  I've already used the white one and I wasn't a massive fan of it but I will still the gold one a go to see if that is any better.

Face Masks: £1 each (reduced from £3)

xxx

Comments