The Sunshine Blogger Award


This is the first of this kind of award I have every been nominated for and I am honoured that someone has thought of me for an award like this.  

I was nominated by Burts Bowl (Rachael) who's always been super supportive of my blog as well as my Instagram and she is an amazing supporter of all bloggers.  So do definitely check out her social medias.


1.  What inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging just as somewhere to share a bit more of my life such as my travels or my favourite makeup products.  I love reading other peoples blogs and I just thought it would be something I enjoy doing (Which it really is!)

2. What is your preferred topic to write about and why?
I love writing about new makeup products I have recently discovered as this gives me a chance to try loads of new products I might not have tried otherwise.  

3. What tips do you have to maintain good mental health?
Always make time for yourself.  No matter how busy your schedule gets, you should always be your own priority and you should be able to set some time aside each to have a rest or do something you enjoy doing.

4. What is your favourite animal and why?
I would probably say Dolphins just because I love how pretty and graceful they are.  I would love to have a chance to swim with them one day.

5. Your all time favourite film?
I honestly couldn't pick a favourite film. I'm the type of person who after seeing any film will talk about how amazing and great it was even if other people thinks it's shit so I'm quite easily pleased when it comes to films.

6. Your favourite cake?
Chocolate! Anything chocolate is my favourite.

7. Gym/ Outdoor/ Home workout/ Sport?
I'm not a very sporty person at all but with starting university I am trying to get back into playing sports I enjoy.  I would also like to start going to the gym again as well but leaning more towards fitness classes rather than do it myself.

8. Beach or Woodland?
Definitely the beach.

9. How do you keep yourself motivated/ inspired to write?
A lot of it is through reading other peoples blogs and seeing how far they've come over the time they've been blogging.  I've only been blogging for a few months and it was really hard coming up with ideas to start with so I managed to get inspiration from other bloggers.

10. Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for blog exposure and why?
Definitely Instagram.  Although I use the other 2 as well, I feel as though Instagram is easier to be sen but also to connect with other people.  The use of hashtags on instagram makes it much easier to find new bloggers for me to connect with.

11. Your top 'best dupes'?
I love the sleek Blush in Rose Gold as a dupe for the Nars Orgasm Blush.  They're very similar colours however the Nars one is more pigmented and so the sleek requires more of a build up to get the same payoff but for the price you cant complain.  
Another favourite of mine is the real techniques miracle complexion sponge instead of a Beauty Blender and if anything I prefer the real techniques one due to the flat side it has making it easier for loose power and to get into hard to reach areas of your face

Nominees:

Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. What's your favourite post you've written?
3. Describe your best trip ever in one sentence?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
6. What platform do you use for blogging and why?
7. Summarise your life using song lyrics
8. Is there a place you've always wanted to visit and why?
9. What is your favourite book or author and why?
10. Do you play any instruments?

Once you've been nominated and you choose to accept, write a post where you:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
  • Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate other blogs and give them questions to answer
  • Notify your nominees through social media or by commenting on their blog
  • List these 'rules' and display a sunshine award logo on your post



Comments