Product Review: Makeup Revolution Flawless 3 resurrection Palette


I absolutely love Makeup Revolution as a brand and own many, many products by them and so when I saw this palette I absolutely had to have it; the colours are absolutely perfect for this time of year.

First of all, the packaging had a stunning rose gold/ coppery front which caught my attention straight away and then you open the palette and the colours are to die for.  


The pigment in these eyeshadows is great (especially for the £8 price!!) and there is very little to no fallout in the shadows.  The palette contains mattes & shimmers and warm & neutral colours making it a very wearable and versatile palette.  I personally would use all these colours and that very rarely happens for me when it comes to palettes.


Each eyeshadow also has a very clever name which are all based around the same theme.


The palette has also been compared to both a morphe palette and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (Which I still need to get my hands on!) which I can see why in the colours.  Although the pans are smaller than the morphe palette, you can't complain for just £8.  

Overall I am in love with this palette (and pretty much every other product by this brand) and I would definitely recommend this as a high end alternative.

Have you tried this palette? Leave me your thoughts below!




Comments