My top 10 Artists/ Bands


I absolutely love discovering new music and new artists.  So for this post, I am going to tell you some of my favourites and some of my favourite songs by each of them and hopefully this will help you to discover new music that you love.

Demi Lovato
Demi is such an inspiration.  She has gone though so much yet has still managed to achieve so much from a really young age.  She has recently released her new album 'Tell me you love me' as well as a Youtube Documentary (Simply Complicated) about her life which is really inspiring and shows the struggles she has been through.

  1. Stone Cold - Confident
  2. Sexy Dirty Love - Tell me you Love me
  3. Warrior - Demi
  4. Lightweigh - Unbroken
  5. You don't do it for me anymore - Tell me you Love me
  6. Ruin the Friendship - Tell me you Love me
  7. Concentrate - Tell me you Love me
  8. I hate you, don't leave me - Demi
  9. Trainwreck - Don't Forget
  10. Every Time You Lie - Here we go again
  11. Nightingale - Demi
All Time Low

  1. That Girl - Dirty Work
  2. Weighless - Nothing Personal
  3. The irony of chocking on a Lifesaver - Don't Panic: It's longer now
  4. Backseat Serenade - Don't Panic: It's longer now
  5. Dark Side of your Room - Last Young Renegade
  6. Last Young Renegade - Last Young Renegade
  7. Heroes - Dirty Work
  8. Remembering Sunday - So Wrong, It's Right
  9. The Reckless and the Brave - Don't Panic: It's longer now
  10. Missing You - Future Hearts 
  11. Good Times - Last Young Renegade

Fall Out Boy

  1. Where Did The Party Go - Save Rock and Roll
  2. Tell That Mick He Just Made My List Of Things To Do Today - Take This To Your Grave
  3. Alone Together - Save Rock and Roll
  4. Grand Theft Autumn/ Where Is Your Boy - Take This To Your Grave
  5. I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers - Infinity On High
  6. 20 Dollar Nose Bleed - Folie a Deux
  7. West Coast Smoker - Folie a Deux
  8. "The Take Over, The Breaks Over" - Infinity On High
  9. Fourth of July - American Beauty/ American Psycho
  10. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Song Written About Me - From Under The Cork Tree
  11. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part To Save The Scene And Stop Going To Shows) - From Under The Cork Tree
  12. Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes - Folie a Deux

Panic! at the Disco

  1. Camisado - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
  2. Vegas Lights - Too Weird To Live To Rare To Die 
  3. Build God, The We'll Talk - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
  4. But It's Better If You Do - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
  5. This Is Gospel - Too Weird To Live To Rare To Die 
  6. Victorious - Death Of  A Bachelor
  7. Hurricane - Vices and Virtues
  8. Hallelujah - Death Of  A Bachelor
  9. Nearly Witches [Ever Since We Met] - Vices and Virtues
  10. Nine in the Afternoon - Pretty. Odd
  11. LA Devotee - Death of A Bachelor
  12. Northern Downpour - Pretty. Odd

Halsey 

  1. Walls Could Talk - hopeless fountain kingdom 
  2. Young God - Badlands
  3. Hold Me Down - Badlands
  4. Heaven In Hiding - hopeless fountain kingdom
  5. Colors - Badlands
  6. Tokyo Narita (Freestyle)
  7. Colors (Stripped) - Complementary colors
  8. Is there Somewhere - Room 93
  9. Devil In Me - hopeless fountain kingdom 
  10. Empty Gold - Room 93
  11. Strangers - hopeless fountain kingdom

Adam Lambert

  1. The Original High - The Original High
  2. Whataya Want from Me - For Your Entertainment
  3. Better Than I Know Myself - Trespassing 
  4. Time for Miracles - For Your Entertainment 
  5. Kickin' In - Trespassing
  6. Music Again - For Your Entertainment
  7. Evil In The Night - The Original High
  8. Fever - For Your Entertainment
  9. Outlaws of Love - Trespassing
  10. Things I Didn't Say - The Original High
  11. Naked Love - Trespassing

5 Seconds of Summer

  1. Story of Another Us - Sounds Good Feels Good
  2. 18 - 5 Seconds of Summer
  3. The Space Between A Rock And A Hard Place - Sounds Good Feels Good
  4. Lost In Reality - She's Kinda Hot
  5. Long Way Home - 5 Seconds of Summer
  6. Over and Out - She's Kinda Hot 
  7. The Girl Who Cried Wolf - Sounds Good Feels Good
  8. If You Don't Know - Don't Stop
  9. Heartache on the Big Screen - She Looks So Perfect
  10. Close as Strangers - 5 Seconds of Summer
  11. Wherever You Are - She Looks So Perfect

Twenty One Pilots

  1. Ode to Sleep - Vessel
  2. Addict with a Pen - Twenty One Pilots
  3. Holding On To You - Vessel
  4. Guns for Hands - Vessel
  5. Lane Boy - Blurryface
  6. Migraine - Vessel
  7. Semi-Automatic - Vessel
  8. Goner - Blurryface
  9. Trees - Vessel
  10. Kitchen Sink - Vessel
  11. Heavydirtysoul - Blurryface

This was so hard to narrow down my favourites for each artist.  Let me know your favourite artists and songs in the comments below!

Comments