My Pamper Night Routine


I'm a huge fan of making time for a pamper night in.  I love having a bit of 'me time' after a long week to just relax and I don't think there is a better way to do this than with a pamper.

First of all I love using a good face mask.  My go to mask at the minute is the L'oreal Pure clay Glow mask as I love how soft and clear it makes my skin.  Other face masks I also love using are The Boots ingredients Sheet Face masks, the Garnier Skin Active Volcano mask and the Montagne Jeunesse peel off masks.  At the same time my face mask is on, I love using a nose strip to clear out impurities in my nose and the ones I am currently loving at the minute are the T-Zone Skincare Charcoal Nose Pore Strip.  
I usually try and leave my face mask on for as long as possible to get the most out of it so whilst it on I like to either listen to some music, read a book or watch something on my Netflix 'To Watch' List.


Once I've sat for a while with my mask on, I then jump in the bath or the shower.  At the minute, as I am living in university accommodation, I don't have a bath so I've only been able to take showers.  If I do have a bath, obviously a bath bomb is needed and I usually opt for a Lush bath bomb or bubble bar, especially Dragon's Egg.
In the shower, I like to use a more luxurious body wash for my pamper night and so I will usually opt for the Soap and Glory Clean on Me which I absolutely love or the Rituals refreshing foaming shower gel which feels very luxurious.  


After getting out the shower usually I am very lazy when it comes to putty body lotion or moisturiser on and tend to skip this step so on pamper nights I make sure to do it.  My favourite moisturiser at the minute is the Soap and lory Spritz me Quick Moisture Mist as it so quick and easy to apply.  
Once this is dry and I'm nice and cosy in my pyjamas, I finish my pamper routine using the Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner and Lotion which I do notice does make a huge difference in the morning.


I would love to hear all about your pamper evenings in the comments!! Have you tried anything mentioned in this post?

Comments