My Favourite Autumn Nail Varnishes


Although I don't usually stick to the 'on trend' colours for each season, I do love darker berry colours for Autumn.  I've also realised I really need to invest in some new nail varnish as half of my collection seems to have some how disappeared. So these are my 5 favourite nail varnishes, they are all quite similar but this is always the type of colour i lean towards at this time of year.



Rimmel London 60 second Super Shine in 320 Rapid Ruby 


I absolutely love this nail varnish; the colour is stunning (It goes on slightly darker than it looks in the bottle) and it dries so quickly.  It does dry quite matte in colour despite the name but I actually like the finish that it gives and it lasts a good few days without chipping.  

Barry M Nail Paint in Red Wine


This is a very similar colour to the one above but it has much darker the undertones so I prefer to wear it later on in Autumn rather than the start.  I love Barry M nail varnishes as I think they are amazing for the price you pay and they are amazing quality (Hence why there is 2 on this list). 

Barry M Nail Paint in Raspberry


This is again a very similar colour but it has much pinker undertones making it more of a purple than a red.

I've included a picture of all 3 side by side (In order that they are listed) so you can see the difference in the 3 colours. 

No7 limited Edition Nail Colour in Red


This colour, despite the name, is a lot more of a dark purple colour than red but it is still absolutely stunning.  It has a large brush which makes application much easier and it lasts for about a week before chipping with a top coat over it.


No7 Gel Finish Nail Colour in Red


This is a bright red colour and so lives up more to its name than the previous one.  This again has a large brush making application easier although it is recommended to use a few very thin coats rather than one heavy coat as it is quite thick in consistency.  

What are your go-to nail varnishes for this time of year? Leave a comment letting me know below!



Comments