My Favourite Autumn Lipsticks


I absolutely love switching my makeup up for the colder months and I wear very different makeup than I would in Summer. So I thought I would share with you my favourite Autumn lipsticks; mostly berries and deeper colours.



Revlon Balm Colour Stain in Crush Beguin

This Balm leaves a lovely colour payoff but it also moisturises your lips when you apply it.  It's also very long lasting but even as it's wearing out, it does it evenly so your lips don't end up looking patchy by the end of the day as with some products.  

Rimmel Stay Matte in Blush

This is a lipstick I have spoke about quite a bit on previous blog posts but I absolutely love this lipstick (and the other colours in the collection as well) but I believe this specific colour can be worn all year round and is perfect for when you want something a little bit more nude.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipcolour in HD Vineyard

This is a beautiful colour but not only that, its very lightweight and moisturising and it stays on for ages even when eating and drinking.  They can also be built up for a fuller colour or used with just one coat for a more subtle colour.    

Ted Baker Lip crayon (No Shade name)

This is an absolutely lovely colour; something I would wear more on a night-out than for a daytime loo though as it is a lot deeper than what I would normally go for.  The colour payoff is excellent and it lasts a really long time.  It leaves a lovely finish which isn't too shiny but isn't matte either which I love.

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor

This lipstick does take a while to dry completely matte and it does dry your lips out slightly (Which doesn't bother me as it's not extremely drying) but it has a beautiful finish and lasts ages without reapplying it even after eating and drinking.  The applicator makes it really easy to apply the lipstick precisely.   

Swatches in order as listed.

Comments