What's on my Netflix 'to-watch' list


As it now well and truly Autumn, it is the perfect time for finding new series and films to binge watch over the next 2 seasons so I thought I'd share with you my to-watch list. Some of these aren't out yet and I'm waiting on their release and other have been out for ages but I just haven't got around to watching them yet.


Series'
1. Riverdale Season 2 - By the time I got around to watching season 1 I was very far behind so I binge watched the whole season in a day, so now I am very excited for season 2.

2. Once Upon a Time - I'm waiting for season 7 to come to Netflix

3. American Horror Story -  I haven't even started this so I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm excited for this, I've heard very good things.

4. Gossip Girl - Again, very far behind but I'm excited for this

5. A series of Unfortunate events - I want to read the book before I watch this



Films
1. Their first time - I haven't heard too much about this but it sounds good

2. The circle - I will watch almost anything that stars Emma Watson

3. Dirty Grandpa - I never got around to seeing this in cinema and I've heard very good things about it

4. Miss you already - This is another one I didn't get to see whilst it was in cinemas

5. You get me - I hadn't heard of this one until I was browsing Netflix but it sounds like a very interesting watch

Whats on your to-watch list at the minute?



Comments