My Everyday Makeup Rotune


So today I'm going to be sharing my everyday makeup routine.  I've laid it out step by step and product by product so you can recreate it or incorporate it how you wish into your own current routine.


Base



First I start with my foundation, I am currently loving the L'oreal Infallible 24H matte foundation, and I apply this using the Real Techniques buffing brush.  This foundation is amazing matte coverage and is oil free so last for hours.  After this I conceal under my eyes using the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and blend this using the Real Techniques miracle mini eraser sponge. I then conceal any other blemishes and redness using either the same concealer or the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lift and Firm Concealer which gives really high coverage.  Finally for my base, I set it all in place using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

Face


For blusher, I tend to alternate between the Sleek Blush in shade Rose Gold and the No7 powder Blusher in shade Apricot Blossom which are both very similar but the sleek one has a bit more shimmer to it.  As for bronzer, I use the Benefit Hoola Bronzer.

Eyes


For my eyes I've been loving using the Makeup Revolution Pro HD Eyes and Brows palette as this contains so many different colours for so many looks but I tend to go for the pinky shimmery colours for everyday looks and then using Makeup Obsession Eyeshadow in shade burnt through my crease using my Spectrum CO6 Brush. I also use this palette for my Bows using an angled brow brush for this.  If I don't use the palette for my eyeshadow, my other go-to product is the Maybelline 24H colour tattoo in shade Pink Gold and then I finish my eyes off using either my Two Faced better than sex waterproof mascara or my Stila Huge Extreme lash mascara both of which I love.

Lips


Lips is another product I like to alternate switching most often between the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid LIp colour in shade Rose & Shine, Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in shade Nude Flush, MAC Velvet Teddy and No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in shade Dusty Rose depending on the finish I want that day. I definitely prefer wearing matte lipsticks as I find they are easier to wear.

So that's my everyday makeup routine.  What are your go-to products and what products can you not live without?

Comments