My 10 Favourite Quotes


I love quotes; I feel inspired from the words and thoughts of others and often they can put my feelings into words better than I ever could myself.  I seek quotes for many things from inspiration and motivation to life and love so I though today I would share my top 10 quotes.

"If not me, who? If not now, when?"
Emma Watson

"Love yourself for who you are and just keep going" 
- Demi Lovato

"A room without books is like a body without a soul" 
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world"
 - Gandhi


"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much"
- Oscar Wilde

"Before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger"
- Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy lyrics)

"It's okay to be whoever the hell you want to be"
- Michael Clifford 

"Being a badass is handling your shit"
- Demi Lovato

"Be absolutely fearless of what people will say or think about you"
- Ashton Irwin


"Never apologise for having an opinion, apologise when you're rude about it"
- Patrick Stump

Bonus

"Love overcomes hate.  Love has no colour.  Love has no orientation.  All is love"
- Adam Lambert 


What are your favourite quotes?

Comments