London Haul



So I have just recently came back from a short trip to London (which you can read about here). Whilst we were there shopping was a must and so we had a day dedicated to just that.  I didn't want to spend too much money and my most expensive shop was probably the oxford street Lush as they have exclusive products that aren't available in other stores. 



Primark


So initially I was really excited to visit the Oxford Street Primark but I didn't end up picking up half as much as I thought I would.

Harry Potter Hufflepuff Pyjamas - £6 (These are from the new Harry Potter collection that has just recently launched and I knew I needed to buy at least one of the products!)
London Mug - £2 (I couldn't not pick this up whilst I was there)
Purse - £6 (I've been looking for a new purse for a while and as soon as I saw this one I knew it was perfect)
Hair Bobbles - £1
Montagne Jeunesse Peel off Mask - £0.90 (This is one of my favourite face mask brands, especially the peel off ones, so I like to pick them up when I see them)
Montagne Jeunesse Hair Mask - £0.90 (As I said above, this is one of my favourite brands for face masks but I have never tried any of their hair products so I thought I'd give this a go)
PS Dark Circle Reducing Eye Patches - £1.00

Boots


Seventeen Skin Wow Concealer - £4.99 (I hadn't seen this product before but I though I'd buy it to try it as an under-eye concealer) 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99 (This is my go-to powder and I was hitting pan on my current one so I had to repurchase it before I ran out)

HMV


Last Young Renegade Vinyl (By All Time Low) - £14.99 (I knew whilst I was there I wanted to come home with a new vinyl but it was such as difficult choice to decide on which one.  Eventually I settled on this one because they are one of my favourite bands and I already have their previous album on vinyl)

Lush


You've Been Mangoed Bath Oil - £2.25 (This is a repurchase as I love how soft it leaves your skin feeling)
Bubble Spinner reusable Bubble Bar - £4.95 (This is an Oxford Street Exclusive but the smell really drew me in (very citrusy) as well as the fact is actually spins!)
Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Bath Oil - £2.25 (This smells very similar to the Snow Fairy Shower Gel at christmas which is an all time favourite of mine)
Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.95 (This again smells very similar to the Candy Mountain bubble bar available in the christmas range)
Dragons Egg Bath Bomb - £2.95 (This is my go-to Lush bath bomb so I had to buy another whilst I was there)
Grease Lightning Spot Treatment - £6.50 (This is something I have wanted to try for ages and is even on my Beauty Wishlist but never got around to buying)
 
Have you tried any new products recently?


Comments

Post a Comment