My Travel Bucketlist


I wrote my first Travel Bucketlist a few years ago now but since then it just seems to be getting longer and longer. 
Usually I'm adding stuff rather than actually ticking anything off. Constantly scribbling down the names of new places that I've found in articles, photos and blogs telling myself 'I have to go there'.

So this is my Bucketlist in no particular order...


  1. Go to New York 
  2. Road trip North America (Route 66)
  3. Walk on the Great Wall of China
  4. Backpack through Europe
  5. Go to California 
  6. Experience Christmas and New Year in New York
  7. Be in 2 states at once 
  8. Visit Iceland (February 2017) 
  9. Visit Prague 
  10. Visit Paris 
  11. Stay in the overwater huts at the Maldives or Bora Bora (or both!!)
  12. Go to Disneyworld 
  13. See the Northern Lights
  14. Helicopter over a volcano in Hawaii 
  15. Visit the Pink Sand beach in the Bahamas 
  16. Visit Santorini, Greece 
  17. Go to Benacassim 
  18. Visit Scotland
  19. Stay at the Icehotel in Sweden 
  20. Eat Belgium Chocolate in Belgium (July 2017)
  21. Fly First Class - just once!
  22. Attend a destination wedding 
  23. Explore Venice
  24. Discover Pompeii
  25. Spend a night in a medieval castle 
  26. Visit the Grand Canyon
  27. See Sydney Harbour
  28. Explore Italy
  29. Go up the Empire State Building 
  30. Visit all the continents 
Where would you love to travel to?

Comments