Collective Haul


I have a bit of a collective haul today, only from a few different shops but I ended up picking up more than I expected so here is my haul.

Hema

Hema isn't a shop that I have close by me but I have just recently came back from a trip to Belgium where I had my first encounter with the store and then I spotted another one in Euston Station on my way home so I picked up a few bits here.


I picked up 5 of their face masks (£1.75 each) ; Dead Sea Minerals Clay mask, pomegranate peel-off mask, warm honey exfoliating mask, cucumber peel-off face mask and berry delight clay face mask.  I am a huge lover of face masks and so stock up whenever I can and the packaging of these masks remind me of the Sephora ones so I am excited to try them out.


I picked up a box of these eye make-up remover wipes as they were only €2 and they are extremely convenient for travelling as they are so compact and therefore take up very little room in your toiletries bag rather than taking a bottle of remover with you.


I picked up quite a few makeup bits here. The first one being a sharper duo (£3.25) as I have been looking for one for a while and haven't been able to find a decent one that isn't too expensive.  I also picked up a satin blush powder in shade 08 (£4.75), a cover stick in shade 01 (£3.50) which I think will work very well under the eyes, an easy shine lip balm in shade 01 (£4.75), and a soft matt lip balm in shade 13 (£4.75) 


I picked up a pack of 5 a5 notebooks for £2 as I thought these were so cute and perfect for just scribbling rough notes in.  I also picked up the yellow ombre one (£2) as I really loved the colour scheme and though it would be perfect to use as my blog notebook.


I also thought these sticky notes matched really well with the ombre notebook and they were so pretty and cheap I couldn't pass them up.

Duty Free


On the ferry on the way home from Belgium I had a quick look in the duty free.  I only bought a couple of things but these really caught my eye as I haven't seen them at home before and the only similar product I had seen is the Lancome one (Which are well out of my budget).
These are the L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Max lipsticks which were £6 each in Duty Free (£7.99 normally) and for that price and the colours they had I couldn't resist. I will definitely be looking into buying more colours as they had such nice ones but the colours I bought were 001 silencio and 004 Oops I Pink it.

Lush


The day after I got home, I had a look in Lush mainly to see their new Jelly bombs (Which I didn't end up buying) but ended up buying a bit more than expected.


The first bath bomb I bought is Dragon's Egg (£3.95) which I always end up buying every time I go to Lush.  It was one of the first Lush products I tried and will always be one of my favourites.  It has a very citrusy scent similar to Lemon Sherbet which leaves you feeling very refreshed.


Cheer Up Buttercup (£2.95) is a relatively new product in Lush.  This, again, is another citrusy smelling product with a mix of lemon and lime.


I thought I would try this Brightside Bubble Bar (£4.95) as I am a big fan of the Comforter Bubble Bar so I decided to try this one as it has more of a summery scent.  The main scent is tangerine with hints of Bergamot oil.


The Butterball Bath Bomb (£2.75) is another product I often buy on my many visits to Lush.  The smell is amazing and the cocoa bits, when melted in the bath, leave your skin feeling moisturised and smelling lovely.


This Avobath Bath Bomb (£3.50) isn't a product I've seen before.  It's a very lemony scent (Can you tell I like citrus smells) and the avocado is meant to tackle dryness and dehydration of the skin.  Its also meant to be really good for the hair as well as the skin.


So this is a round up of everything I have bought recently.  


Comments